Dunfermline.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Dunfermline.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Dunfermline Tours:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Dunfermline Tours is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Dunfermline Tours. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Dunfermline Tours:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1 Douglas Street, Dunfermline, Fife
- Postal address: 1 Douglas Street, Dunfermline, Fife
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GoDunfermline/
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
This statement was created on 26 February 2020.